AMI is a pan-African entrepreneurial social business that empowers African managers, entrepreneurs and young professionals through practical and accessible learning and development tools. We help businesses develop productive and motivated workforces, we help entrepreneurs build thriving enterprises, and we help professionals develop new skills and advance their careers.
AMI is expanding rapidly. We have successfully raised investment, established offices in Nairobi, Johannesburg and Rwanda, engaged clients in East, West and Southern Africa, and in the process reached over 25,000 individuals in over 25 countries in Africa.
AMI is now looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to support the sales and marketing teams to provide print and digital media support.
The Junior Graphic Designer’s Job Duties include:
• Create print and digital assets based on design briefs and marketing collateral from the various teams.
• Develop graphics that are visually appealing and on – brand using Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop or similar design tool.
• Illustrate concepts by designing rough layout of art and copy with focus on arrangement, size, font style and related aesthetic concepts.
• Work with team and other service providers to produce final design incorporating their feedback and/or change requests.
• Test graphics across various media ensuring to adhere to aesthetic design style guides, procedures, systems and templates.
• Assist and support Sales and Marketing team in executing projects successfully.
• Use processes, tools and control systems to deliver projects on time.
• Coordinate and discuss creative aspects with other team members working on the project.
Job role: Junior Graphic Designer
Employment Status: Full-time
Reports to: Director of Sales & Marketing
Remuneration: Based on experience
Joining Date: September 2019
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
• Graphic Design Skills
• Layout Skills
• Creative Services
• Customer Focus
• Attention to Detail
• Desktop Publishing Tools
• Excellent communication skills
Education & Experience:
- Degree in Graphic Design or related subject
- Good knowledge and use of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop softwares
- At least 2 years’ experience in the same field or related field
- Passionate about creative designs
- Innovative self-driven designer
- Can work with minimum or no supervision
For more details or to apply for the above role, please send a CV and cover letter explaining why you would be suitable for the role, to firstname.lastname@example.org.