AMI is a pan-African entrepreneurial social business that empowers African managers, entrepreneurs and young professionals through practical and accessible learning and development tools.
We help businesses develop productive and motivated workforces, we help entrepreneurs build thriving enterprises, and we help professionals develop new skills and advance their careers. We have developed Africa’s first online social learning platform (web and mobile), and combine cutting-edge technology, world-class content, in-person workshops and an innovative peer accountability process.
- Work closely with Product Managers and engineers to gather and define requirements
- Develop wireframes, high fidelity mockups, and/or clickable prototypes for web and mobile apps
- Ensure AMI’s brand is reflected effectively in the product
- Communicate design choices and decisions effectively to stakeholders
- Work closely with engineers to deliver front-end code and create/provide assets as necessary
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Three or more years of experience in product/UX design and front-end development
- Proven success in creating effective and usable products; strong portfolio
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Deep knowledge of and experience with wireframing & prototyping tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz, etc.
- Strong communication, collaboration skills, and problem solving skills
- Previous experience working with distributed teams in an agile/scrum development process
- Previous experience creating mobile apps (iOS and Android)
- Open to proactively receiving continual feedback and adjusting work as necessary
Please send a CV and portfolio to email@example.com. We will be assessing applications on a rolling basis, so please submit your application as soon as possible, explaining why you would be suitable for this role and providing current salary details.
Please also send any questions about the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.