Every year we deepen our understanding around how adults learn in our markets, and critically, how best we can help participants translate learning into improved on-the-job effectiveness – for themselves, their teams and their businesses. Coming out of 2017, the data confirms what we’ve always aimed for: our programmes deliver a clear return on investment improving both individual and company performance. Read the full report to dig into our impact data and see what our partners and clients are saying about the impact of our training programmes.
- In 2017, 81% of AMI participants found our programming better or much better than any other training they had received
- 7% were experiencing training for the first time
- 97% of AMI graduates report that they apply what they learn at work
- We now have self-reported data showing our positive impact on individual and company performance
We expand on this data in our recently published AMI Impact Report 2017.
- 100% of CEO’s saw tangible performance improvements in staff. And we can safely say, AMI programmes lead to better company performance
- 100% of clients said business improved after they ran an AMI learning programme with their employees
- Companies were more efficient (92%) and their customers were happier (92%)
Other impact included increased company-wide productivity, even among those who were not programme participants, and improved employee engagement. Two-thirds of clients directly link these changes to AMI programmes.
- 100% of entrepreneurs in our SME programmes reported improved business performance after engaging with AMI
- 75% noted an increase in revenue and half created new jobs
All of our small business partners link improved business performance to AMI programmes. View the full impact!
Whether you want to empower your managers, build your business or strengthen your leadership, AMI has a programme to support your needs. Learn more about our offerings and how we can benefit your business by reading our AMI Impact Report 2017. Get in touch email@example.com to learn more about how the AMI model can support your needs.