To meet the growing need of management training, AMI has designed a 3-4 month programme for team leaders to middle-level managers to
learn how to effectively manage and empower their teams.
Why Enrol in this Programme?
Team leaders and middle-level managers are the engine of organisational growth. But they often struggle with the basics of communication, motivation and staff empowerment. Traditional training courses are heavy on theory, but rarely lead to real change and improved performance. AMI’s ‘Manager Foundations’ programme is different. This intensive 3-4 month programme combines high-impact workshops with online learning and on-the-job feedback and practice to ensure training translates into real results.
- Influence without needing to be an authoritarian
- Plan and communicate effectively with your team
- Empower your team to take responsibility for their work
- Coach and enable your people to learn and grow
- Build a culture of ownership and a passion for performance
How it Works | AMI’s Approach
AMI will deliver the ‘Manager Foundations’ programme in-house at your company with your Team Leaders and/or middle-level Managers. Our unique blended-learning approach combines lively interactive in-person workshops with individual online study, practical team-based activities and the chance to practice on the job.
To ensure learning continues outside of workshops, we will create a private, branded, online ‘Learning Academy’ for your organisation’s own ‘Manager Foundations’ cohort. The Academy hosts the learning modules, tools, toolkits, case studies and customised material specific to your organisation’s learning needs.
- Branded ‘Academy’ on Africa’s first social learning platform
- Unlimited access to 45+ learning modules (and 1,000+ tools) with certificates
- Courses cover topics including: managing people, customers & markets, finance, projects, and how to start a business
- Access to iCoach, AMI’s online performance management tool to track learning and performance
- Affordable and scalable
- Customised content and toolkits that incorporate client-specific material
- Data-rich feedback on learner progress and performance
Experience AMI and transform your business
To learn more about AMI’s practical and affordable approach to learning for middle managers and entry-level staff, get in touch with us at email@example.com or call us on +254 20 525 9561 (Kenya) and +27 11 568 2664 (South Africa)