Are you a Kenyan entrepreneur seeking funding for your business? The African Management Initiative (AMI) in partnership with Bidx, have designed a 3 month online programme to help you start or grow your business by acquiring the key skills that you need to create a roadmap for success as well as know how to attract capital, mentors and/or investors.
The Entrepreneurs Development Programme will expose you to AMI’s top 6 courses and extensive library of tools which will help you write a comprehensive business plan as well as come up with an effective business pitch to investors. Read more here: www.africanmanagers.org/all/bidx
The main courses included in this package are:
How to Write a Business Plan
This course provides a step-by-step guide to writing a business plan, covering a range of topics that are critical for a business looking for funding. The course includes dozens of practical tools and resources that can be downloaded and used, including a business plan template, business model canvas, financial modelling tools, guides on how to articulate your value proposition, size your market and analyse the competitive landscape.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Develop a viable strategy for their business and a plan to execute on that strategy, and craft this into a compelling business plan.
- Identify the market they are targeting, segment the market and craft appropriate positioning and targeting strategies.
- Understand how money flows through their business, and identify the financial drivers of the business.
- Develop confidence to take their business to the next level that is access to business funding, and/or scale the entrepreneurial project by seeking expansion capital.
Access to Finance
Do you need finance to expand your business? If yes, then this package focuses on entrepreneurs who want to grow or expand their business by seeking external funding such as a bank loan.
The package includes 3 courses: ‘Is your Business Ready for Funding?’, ‘Accessing finance for your business’ and ‘Applying for a business loan’ that will guide you through the process of seeking external funding including:
- Help you understand if you and your business are ready for funding
- Understand what you need to do to get your financials ready for funding.
- Ensure you have the right business structure.
- Determining the type of finance you need at different stages in your business and where to look for this finance.
- How to prepare and successfully apply for a business loan.
Raising start-up capital – An introduction
Do you have a start-up, or an idea for a start-up, but don’t know where to find funding? How do you win confidence and investment from potential investors?
This course will give you tips on doing your own self-assessment before seeking outside investment, how to correctly source for funding and understanding the key considerations and factors that influence your ability to attract outside investment. In this course, we introduce you to key considerations and factors that influence your ability to attract outside investment.
Additional courses include:
- Finding Investors for your start up
- Closing the deal- Financing for start up
- Setting Goals for Success
- Personal Productivity
You will also have access to a range of tools and toolkits to help you create a solid business plan and a sustainable business model. The programme also provides a platform for entrepreneurs to network and discuss the issues affecting them.
The cost of this programme is $ 75 which gives you:
- Access to the BidX Community and the content therein.
- Electronic certificates for all individual AMI courses successfully completed
- Access to the AMI iCoach competency and performance management tool
- Use of all social networking features
- Comprehensive online profile to showcase skills and learning achievements to peers and entrepreneurs in the BidX online community.
How to sign up
The programme is currently open till end of September 30th. Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity!
If you would like more information or to sign up for the programme, please click here: www.africanmanagers.org/all/bidx or contact us at: email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +254 20 525 9561 / +254 733 750 007.