Project planning is not an exact science but the ability to control incidents is a key part of the project managers’ responsibility during execution. However as a project manager you are aware that the execution does not always follow the estimated of projected plans leading to;
- Costing more than budgeted
- Taking longer than planned
- Not producing the correct quality etc
But a shrewd manager needs to have corrective actions to turn an ill-fated project around and recover it. What are some of the corrective actions you can undertake to remedy a stalled project? Using the AMI’s project progress report tool you will be able to;
- Get an overview of the current project status with key milestones achieved, budget status, key issues and key decisions to be made.
- List the next action points needed to move the project forward successfully.
This tool works well with project control chart tool. Sign up today to our Managing Projects course to access these tools, practical tips and knowledge on how to manage your projects more effectively. Click HERE to get started!