As part of our vision of impacting one million managers to perform effectively across Africa, we believe in social learning as it helps you in applying what you learning. Our buddy system is aimed at helping you throughout your learning journey. A buddy is someone;
- who can hold you accountable as you take this course
- who you can discuss the challenging content with
- who will be able to help you work through your final assignment.
Remember a buddy can be a friend, a sibling, a colleague, a family friend, business partner, a spouse, a parent etc
Duties of your buddy
- Your buddy will be your sounding board in the sense that you will discuss with him/her the concepts that you cover on the course and their applicability to your work situation.
- You will also engage your buddy as you go through the activities to see whether you have learnt how to apply the concepts.
- Your buddy will review your final assignment and the report to validate that you’ve actually gone through the course successfully.
Therefore , it is very important to choose a buddy who is willing and able to walk with you in this learning journey.
To register a buddy you need to go to your course dashboard on the My Courses tab and click “Add a Buddy” by registering your buddy’s email address. Do not forget to notify your buddy to check their email to accept your buddy request.
If you are still having problem registering your buddy or have further question, do email us to email@example.com for assistance.