Social enterprises are in existence to make an impact in the world they operate in. However, few can actually show in numbers how their business has made the intended impact. It may seem impossible but measuring impact is easy.
AMI’s Scaling Impact course takes you through the process of tying your impact to your revenue model to ensure sustainability. When it comes measuring your impact, the course will help you understand;
- How to measure your business impact
- Importance of impact metrics
- How to identify your 3 types of impact metrics
- How to make a 5-year projections for these key impact metrics
Using the impact metric framework tool provided in the course, you will be able to;
- Review your business’ core activity, intended beneficiaries and desired outcomes
- Select the right metric to measure for your business
Have you tried measuring your impact? To learn this and more on how to scale your business, sign up today to the Scaling Impact course. Click here.